toolbar Naija-Info: JOKES AND RIDDLES

Monday 1 December 2014

JOKES AND RIDDLES



TERRIBLE TOOTH ACHE

Akpos went to his neighbor and asked him if he had remedy for his terrible toothache

Akpos : I'm having a terrible tooth ache,can you help me?
Neighbor : Last week i had more terrible tooth ache than your s i just kissed my wife and it stoped.
Akpos : Please where is your wife lets start immediately.

    AKPOS IS CURRENTLY RECEIVING TREATMENT IN THE HOSPITAL FOR HEAVY INJURIES..........


ANSWERED PRAYERS

AKPOS PRAYED SO HARD AND ONE DAY GOD FINALLY TALKED TO HIM

God : My son what do you really want
Akpos : I want a job a big car and lots of girls to be all around me
God : Is that all ?
Akpos : Yes
God : Your prayers has been answered
Akpos : Thank you God....

     NOW AKPOS IS A BUS DRIVER IN A FEMALES SCHOOL


SHORT REPLIES

Have you ever wondered why many girls use smileys an short replies when chatting now a days seriously i have come to realize why most girls do.
  I was chatting with a babe yesterday and i was like

Me : How are you dear?
Girl ; 5n
Me : How was your day?
Girl : 5n
Me : How is you family ?
Girl : 5n
Me : Are you missing me ?
Girl : No
Me : But i am missing you
Girl : Thanks
Me : I am not feeling well....
Girl : Sorry
Me : Are you busy ?
Girl : No.
Me : Are you with someone over there.
Girl : No
Me : What? Why don't you type something interesting instead of sending me short replies?
Girl : Ok
Me : Type something now!
Girl : Ok
Me : Ok! Ok! so its true
Girl : Dat Wat..
Me : I have heard you failed your English exams
Girl : Who telled you? It is unpossible! i sawed the result yesterday, i passed away...
Me : Chisos!!!! i don die.....and you claimed to pass....wit all yu hav typed
Me : You can use smileys and short replies before you kill me.


No comments:

Post a Comment